At the most basic level, English literacy is necessary for successful communication. Beyond foundational knowledge as the world continues to globalize, English has become the most important language spoken in business and otherwise.
General English topics to tutor:
- Reading: critical reading, elementary reading, research methods, and reading comprehension
- Writing: essay writing, creative writing, narrative writing, and note-taking
- ESL: general English skills, basic & advanced grammar, and test preparation.
- Interaction: one-on-one conversation, and written versus spoken communication
- Additional subjects: vocabulary, grammar, poetry, and discussion
Popular English topics to tutor:
- SAT & ACT reading comprehension & vocabulary
- Elementary English
Math is one of the most popular subjects in which students will seek tutoring. It can certainly be complex, and this complexity only grows as students continue to advance through the many levels. If a student doesn’t have a strong grasp on foundational concepts, it can be increasingly difficult to build upon as it becomes more involved.
General math topics to tutor:
- Early math: basic arithmetic, counting, and basic geometry
- Middle school math: basic algebra, geometry, and measurement
- High school math: pre-calculus, calculus, SAT & ACT math, and trigonometry
Science relates to how we pursue and apply knowledge of the natural and social world. Science is an intensive, information-filled subject that employs logic and mathematic formulas. While some early learners may breeze through science class with relative ease, other students may need extra science help & tutoring support. CambodiaTutor.com’s science tutoring programs offer a customized approach to learning science.
Click on Contact Us or the Chat Icon [chat live with the tutor] and a tutor will be in contact with you shortly.