A good question to ask yourself before you start instrument training is, why do you want this rating? The likely answer is that it's just another important step to a career in aviation. CambodiaTutor.com will prep you for the Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.) Instrument Rating Knowledge Test.
CambodiaTutor.com will train you to proficiency in the following subject areas.
(1) Federal Aviation Regulations of this chapter that apply to flight operations under IFR;
(2) Appropriate information that applies to flight operations under IFR in the “Aeronautical Information Manual;”
(3) Air traffic control system and procedures for instrument flight operations;
(4) IFR navigation and approaches by use of navigation systems;
(5) Use of IFR en route and instrument approach procedure charts;
(6) Procurement and use of aviation weather reports and forecasts and the elements of forecasting weather trends based on that information and personal observation of weather conditions;
(7) Safe and efficient operation of aircraft under instrument flight rules and conditions;
(8) Recognition of critical weather situations and windshear avoidance;
(9) Aeronautical decision making and judgment; and
(10) Crew resource management, including crew communication and coordination.