The FAA Commercial Pilot License is a qualification that permits the certificate holder to act as the pilot of an aircraft for hire and/or act as co-pilot (First Officer) in commercial air transportation, as pilot-in-command, co-pilot of an airplane engaged in operations other than commercial air transportation or as pilot-in-command in commercial air transportation of any single-pilot airplane. The Commercial Pilot License training is usually one of the last steps in becoming a professional pilot.
CambodiaTutor.com will train you to proficiency in the following subject areas in preparation for the F.A.A. Commercial Pilot License Knowledge Test, also, receive a sign-off from an F.A.A. Certified Flight Instructor to take the written test.
§61.125 Aeronautical knowledge.
(1) Applicable Federal Aviation Regulations of this chapter that relate to commercial pilot privileges, limitations, and flight operations;
(2) Accident reporting requirements of the National Transportation Safety Board;
(3) Basic aerodynamics and the principles of flight;
(4) Meteorology to include recognition of critical weather situations, windshear recognition, and avoidance, and the use of aeronautical weather reports and forecasts;
(5) Safe and efficient operation of aircraft;
(6) Weight and balance computations;
(7) Use of performance charts;
(8) Significance and effects of exceeding aircraft performance limitations;
(9) Use of aeronautical charts and a magnetic compass for pilotage and dead reckoning;
(10) Use of air navigation facilities;
(11) Aeronautical decision making and judgment;
(12) Principles and functions of aircraft systems;
(13) Maneuvers, procedures, and emergency operations appropriate to the aircraft;
(14) Night and high-altitude operations;
(15) Procedures for operating within the National Airspace System; and
(16) Procedures for flight and ground training for lighter-than-air ratings.