- Is CambodiaTutor.com a business that provides different tutors?
- What is the link on your site 'Student Log-In?
- What is academic tutoring?
- What is aviation tutoring?
- Schedule Appointment, what does this do?
- What does the little blue 'Chat With Us' icon on the bottom right of every page do?
- How much per hour does tutoring cost?
- Is the tutor a native English speaker?
- How do I pay for my tutor, and what currencies do you accept?
The F.A.A. Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) certificate is designed to build on fundamental knowledge and continue to develop piloting skills by teaching. The FAA has already certified that you are a competent commercial and instrument-rated pilot; our job at CambodiaTutor.com is to ensure that you become a well-prepared aviation instructor.
You’ll spend your time in class learning about your responsibilities and privileges as a CFI, regulations, endorsements, teaching techniques, etc. In addition, time will be spent mock teaching, writing lesson plans, honing your skills and self-study.
(i) The learning process;
(ii) Elements of effective teaching;
(iii) Student evaluation and testing;
(iv) Course development;
(v) Lesson planning; and
(vi) Classroom training techniques.
(2) The aeronautical knowledge areas for a recreational, private, and commercial pilot certificate applicable to the aircraft category for which flight instructor privileges are sought; and
(3) The aeronautical knowledge areas for the instrument rating applicable to the category for which instrument flight instructor privileges are sought.
The FAA Commercial Pilot License is a qualification that permits the certificate holder to act as the pilot of an aircraft for hire and/or act as co-pilot (First Officer) in commercial air transportation, as pilot-in-command, co-pilot of an airplane engaged in operations other than commercial air transportation or as pilot-in-command in commercial air transportation of any single-pilot airplane. The Commercial Pilot License training is usually one of the last steps in becoming a professional pilot.
CambodiaTutor.com will train you to proficiency in the following subject areas in preparation for the F.A.A. Commercial Pilot License Knowledge Test, also, receive a sign-off from an F.A.A. Certified Flight Instructor to take the written test.
§61.125 Aeronautical knowledge.
(1) Applicable Federal Aviation Regulations of this chapter that relate to commercial pilot privileges, limitations, and flight operations;
(2) Accident reporting requirements of the National Transportation Safety Board;
(3) Basic aerodynamics and the principles of flight;
(4) Meteorology to include recognition of critical weather situations, windshear recognition, and avoidance, and the use of aeronautical weather reports and forecasts;
(5) Safe and efficient operation of aircraft;
(6) Weight and balance computations;
(7) Use of performance charts;
(8) Significance and effects of exceeding aircraft performance limitations;
(9) Use of aeronautical charts and a magnetic compass for pilotage and dead reckoning;
(10) Use of air navigation facilities;
(11) Aeronautical decision making and judgment;
(12) Principles and functions of aircraft systems;
(13) Maneuvers, procedures, and emergency operations appropriate to the aircraft;
(14) Night and high-altitude operations;
(15) Procedures for operating within the National Airspace System; and
(16) Procedures for flight and ground training for lighter-than-air ratings.
Do you want to study to obtain a license from the Federal Aviation Administration? The F.A.A. knowledge test is the first step in preparation for your aviation career. CambodiaTutor.com has over ten years experience teaching pilots, and will prep you for the following F.A.A. exams:
Private Pilot, Instrument Rating, Commercial Pilot License, Certified Flight Instructor [Airplane, Instrument, Multi-Engine], Airline Transport Pilot, Aircraft Dispatcher (ADX), and Remote Pilot. Click on the respective course to see a list of the subject to be taught.
CambodiaTutor.com also offers test prep for Aviation English that will prepare you for ICAO level 4.
A good question to ask yourself before you start instrument training is, why do you want this rating? The likely answer is that it's just another important step to a career in aviation. CambodiaTutor.com will prep you for the Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.) Instrument Rating Knowledge Test.
CambodiaTutor.com will train you to proficiency in the following subject areas.
(1) Federal Aviation Regulations of this chapter that apply to flight operations under IFR;
(2) Appropriate information that applies to flight operations under IFR in the “Aeronautical Information Manual;”
(3) Air traffic control system and procedures for instrument flight operations;
(4) IFR navigation and approaches by use of navigation systems;
(5) Use of IFR en route and instrument approach procedure charts;
(6) Procurement and use of aviation weather reports and forecasts and the elements of forecasting weather trends based on that information and personal observation of weather conditions;
(7) Safe and efficient operation of aircraft under instrument flight rules and conditions;
(8) Recognition of critical weather situations and windshear avoidance;
(9) Aeronautical decision making and judgment; and
(10) Crew resource management, including crew communication and coordination.